poniedziałek, 6 stycznia 2014

Fear.

How to do it? How to be in a reltionship and have no fear? I love somebody. I have a beautiful loving girlfriend. She makes me happy. She makes me feel like I'm a teenager again and yet there's not a single day goes by without me feeling scared. Scared of hurting her, scared of influencing on her in a way that would change her. I don't want her to change but is there any way to do that? Compromise is not a good thing after all. You lose yourself when you compromise. You gave up, piece by piece, little parts yourself. Your hopes, dreams, taste in music, friends that the other doesn't like, habits... everything and everybody that makes you who you are. Everything that made you fall in love in that person in a first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz