czwartek, 9 stycznia 2014

The Need.

I'm a lazy ass guy. I've mastered the art of procrastination. Whenever I have something urgent to do I always find some better thing that needs my whole attention. But there is a time in every students life that you have to get your shit together and focus. Learn what you have to learn, pass whatever you have to pass to go back to your regular-self. I've never had any problems with that. Until now. No matter how urgent and important the exam is, how much I have to learn, it all comes up to quick revise 10 minutes before it. And I don't have what it takes to buckle up anymore. And I think that Devil is involved in this whole situation.
I need to pray. Pray hard. But there is always something better to do. How to deal with that?

(Speaking of better things to do...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LKHpM1UeDA

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz